Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jardine Enterprises Biella

Non mostrarti a me per quello che il mondo ti ha resa


might look like this, in passing through the crowd, I like more than to look into your eyes when you ask me how I am laughing. Given the fact of a mojito in a pub or a game of poker the bar, a party at a friend's house or a car full of gas at my mother's heartbreaking to hear you mention the fact to his friends as the most ridiculous of things.
The coldness with which I communicate your hurt, it will tell all your desire and your impotence in front of it ... it seems you want to prove something to yourself, others showing the opposite.
But who cares? Others have perhaps so important as we usually give them?
You understood the game, and games for your ... I respect you for that, but a grudge for the rest - almost moral - crushes me.

And you instead.
I've seen your picture a few times in my life, as if they counted on the fingers of hands and feet (and makes a few fingers).
And look what they gave me was more joy in these moments of discomfort, see your brown eyes wide and round glass embedded in her face ...
The last time I saw you, I say with my eyes and not with my heart, I noticed a change in you as to awaken in my soul the most terrifying ghosts. Ghosts I deleted in the past, and that I would never meet again.
I do not want to see you, you ...
Let the memory, ivory, I have left of your sweet illusion remains good and comforting. Do not show me for what the world made you, let me to decide: this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment