Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chicken Ratatouille In Slow Cooker




After some years spent in a little "horse bell that the grass grows" with services often poorly motivated, with the release of the new magazine I found the enthusiasm to write, to take new photos for racconatre. many guys are helping me, first of all Danilo Colantuono, Gennaro Pinelli, Biagio Morra, generous and good guys. I lost someone in the street, or rather lost his way. I wish, dream, wish that this new magazine is the most beautiful and interesting each issue. because I happen to be the center of the music, to hear every nuance, every shade. the desk is just the latest step to assemble your notes, your treble, your solos. I thank those who helped me so far and those who want to help
Mimmo Marfa

0 comments:

Post a Comment