Monday, February 8, 2010

Ramen Noodles Stomach Flu

Momento poetico

Poetry - The best memory '
far little-known poet Marino Moretti (Cesenatico) that in this little-known poem, but bold, recalls his mother, the womb, the home of ultimate happiness'.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe I remember a sweet time that I was all yours,
of your body, your heart, when it was in you, live
thought that it was not a glimpse of my life.

Perhaps what I felt 'implied that you felt close to my hiding place;
I reached us some glimpses of the living dreams that you dreamed of for your child:

some jerk you scotea perhaps that was a thrill for your flesh,
the loss of tired limbs and a sudden reminder of God

Thinking , dream, you were giving to my face its face,
and I felt your soft signs that s'imprimevan in my flesh.

I felt your heart: I was the next most 'that my heart now
deception or rock, and was so' garrulous and
little I could do with a toy.

I format without my wild rush, not knowing the unknown
be expected which made slow journey to reach its destination in a vacuum;

I formed without a word of my own will to arcane ',
I was as docile creature which fears nothing and knows nothing and look.

perhaps I was happy, my life was a reflection of your own, but what was more 'sweet and almost indefinite
for sweetness' of that enchantment.

But one day I came out of your blood: m'arresi. I was crying heart, meat
pain.
I was too old, I had too many months to live that life still warm.

(Marino Moretti - the best memory 'away - from: The Poems I love Alessandro Gennari - Published by Mondadori)

Thanks to Maria Rosaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment