Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lab Write Up Ap Bio Lab Diffusion And Osmosis

handed the death of a drop of humanity splendor of truth ...


12 Anni fa si spegneva dopo mesi di agonia quello che considero il più grande poeta del nostro tempo . Quando qualcuno mi chiede, ma cosa ci trovi in De Andrè? Perché ti piace o perché lo ascolti?
 Quello che mi da non ve lo so dire, però mi piace rispondere parafrasando De Andrè stesso. Faber  diceva su Brassens: “ Se non l’avessi conosciuto [musicalmente e poeticamente] probabilmente avrei scritto ugualmente ciò che I have written, but certainly I would not have lived as I lived. " I say that if I had known I probably would have heard De Andrè other beautiful songs, and maybe just maybe I would try the emotions that I send to other singers or other things, but I would not try to live not live like I'm living now, with these ideas and ideals. I can say without exaggeration that Fabrizio is before the singer / poet preferred a master of life. From him I learned to love, or rather not to hate the past. Whores, gypsies, alcoholics. It is thanks to Fabrizio that when if I can not hate the gypsies or whores, if I understand that drug addicts have hate them and hate them is not right. It is with the hatred that resolves the problem.


At eighteen alcoholic
poured himself a drink a little and
while watching him
he said "Dude I bet you're going to tell me
now it's time for me to go"
the alcoholic he understood
said nothing and followed him
on his bad ways.

The bad way of forgiveness, understanding and acceptance is not passive. This was De Andrè. What for Fabrizio and for us it is a good way, indeed the best, but for right-thinking is a bad road, the eighteen year drunk should be punished, as the whore ( On the alleys behind la stazione   Da Andrè mi ha insegnato ad amare, mi ha insegnato un modo per vivere , forse troppo alto, forse non ci riuscirò, ma se ci penso è così che vorrei andasse il mondo, ed è proprio la canzone che vi lascio che ve lo farà capire, l’ultima canzone incisa da Fabrizio, l’ultima dell’ultimo album (Anime Salve del 1996).
Forse non sarà una cosa che vi interesserà, ma sono sicuro che i miei amici sapranno accettare questa mia uscita così, fuori  dalla linea rossa che ha percorso il blog in queste settimane. Però dovevo, più per me che per voi. Volevo rendere omaggio, seppur misero, insignificante e forse inutile, ma volevo omaggiare Fabrizio De Andrè.  Il mio credo, o meglio il mio “non credo” non mi permette di dire “ciao” ma solo “addio” a chi se ne và per sempre. Ecco, se dovessi sbagliarmi lui è una delle poche persone che vorrei incontrare in un aldilà ipotetico. Troppo romanticismo, vi lascio la canzone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment